Fireworks and Animals Safety Tips
5265 Four Points Road
Womelsdorf, PA 19567
Tel: 717-933-5980 - Fax: 717-933-5985
Thunderdog Fireworks is committed to providing you with safe, approved
fireworks so your family and friends can have an enjoyable firework event.
To make your firework experience enjoyable,
we recommend that you Please obey the following safety measures:
1. NEVER let children handle, play with or light any fireworks. Fireworks should only be handled by responsible adults.
2. Do not consume alcohol while lighting fireworks. Fireworks must be used only by individuals who act in a responsible manner and who are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
3. Follow your local and state laws regarding the possession and use of fireworks, and use good common sense when using fireworks. Read all directions, cautions, labels and warning on each
individual fireworks item to understand the product performance and hazards associated with the use of the item.
4. Play it safe and keep a safe distance from your audience. A minimum of 75 feet or more for all fountain and repeating cake items. A minimum of 150 feet or more is required when using mortar tubes
5. Never put your head or any part of your body over the top of any firework product. Never hold lighted fireworks in your hand. Never look into a tube to check on the performance of the item.
6.Have an accessible fire extinguisher, water supply, hose or bucket of water nearby for emergencies. Put used fireworks in a bucket of water.
7. Check the weather and account for the wind. Have a safe fallout area for rockets, mortars, repeaters, Etc. Check the area for dried grass and brush to prevent fires.
8. Never use fireworks indoors.
9. Light only one item at a time and keep a safe distance... Never attempt to re-light or fix a "Dud".
10. Never point or throw fireworks at another person.
11. Always secure and brace all firework devices from tipping over. Make sure the ground base is solid.
12. Always use safety glasses, ear protection, protective clothing such as, long pants and long sleeves.
13. Never hold rockets or roman candles or any firework items in your hands.
14. Always keep a first aid kit nearby